LSM paper…
Morning woke up.. had a v v v oily breakfast..
Dunnoe y e beehoon today so oily de.. =P
Eat alrdy feeling like vomiting de..
Sianz..
Den went bac n tried to chiong finish LSM..
Finalli finished it at around 11.40 like tat..
So for lunch.. I had a can of milo.. =)
Den jiu qu kao shi le…
E paper turned out to be more er xin if not as bad as econs…
To me la.. e smart smart ppl mite not tink so…
When ½ hr was left.. I still got 15 qn left..
E time dunnoe y pass so fast lo…
Tink referred too much to e book n notes le..
Wasted a lot of time there…
It was a depressing paper lo..
Came bac.. realized tat other ppl also sad sad de…
I watch anime.. swept my floor..
Din wan to do anymore studying yet..
Hmmm..
Den I got coke n bee bee snack to eat! Heez..
Bx’s coke won him another cup of coke at cineleisure..
Hahaz.. so lucky de..
But he was sad sad sian sian de..
Mei you yong de wo mei you neng li rang ta kai xin qi lai…
He was always cheering me up…
But cant do anything for him de…
I also dunnoe how…
Qing shao nian bu hui an wei da ren!!!
Aiz.. =(
Hmmm.. for dinner I decided to eat Mcdonalds!
Called for delivery.. cos no one wans to da bao bac for me..
Sianz.. den my sad sad mood made kane n LP worried for me..
Paiseh paiseh.. bu ying gai rang ni men dan xin de…
Bu shi da shi qing.. zhi shi zhan shi de…
Deng dao chi le mac jiu hui hao le.. =)
Chi wan jiu watched tv.. shi zi lu kou..
Q funnie lo.. hahaz.. I juz laugh n laugh..
N peter also came n watch..
Den after e show ended..
I juz sian diao..
Couldn’t study at all..
Plan to slp early.. n wake up earlier tml..
Yup.. will slp at 12!
Wan an… xi wang neng yi zao qi lai jing shen yi yi de..
Bu zai bu kai xin...
yao da qi jing shen...
bu xiang kan dao bu kai xin...
...
No comments:
Post a Comment