Saturday, April 15, 2006

Good Friday~

Started off e day q nicely..
There was e clapping incident tat I find v ke ai..
Hehez..
Jh was askin mi..
*y never tok de..Like v ke lian like tat*
hahaz.. hmmm.. nothing to tok leh..

after breakfast.. the others all wanted to go sci lib mug…
I din wan go… cos as usual.. I’m lazy~~
N I dunnoe wat to pack to bring there..
Hahaz.. loads of excuses..

Anyway.. I was v qing lao…
Cos I washed clothes.. washed fan.. sweep floor
Den I discovered tat my laptop got inbuilt mic~!
Can use to tok via e net!
But I got scolded by my sis.. cos she say all laptops have inbuilt mic de…
Hahaz.. =P
Den I happily become DJ.. told joke n dedicated song somemore…
Hahaz.. so fun~! But abit like toking to myself like tat..
So ben de…=P

Den was lunch time!
Had noodles… milo… jelly beans…
Felt gd to eat e kimchi noodles n hot milo..
Cos it was raining heavily… leng leng de tian qi…
But I had wen nuan de mian n milo..
Hao xing fu wor~~

Heez… den it was mugging time~
Seem to be v easily distracted de..
Had a highlighter tat kept pointing me bac to my notes..
N kept setting e timeframe for mi to finish studying e stack of notes..
Hahaz.. thanx for jian du-ing me.. =P
V ke ai.. e blossom’s ears incident.. (I noe u watch powerpuff gals =P)..
Hahaz.. n i din tou tou de wash cups..
is guang ming zheng da de.. hahaz..
cannot qi fu me n doggie~!!

Hmmm.. after tat was dinner…
They fa feng le..
They went sci lib n fa feng le…
I tink sci lib is really a weird place..
Hahahaz.. or maybe it’s e exam stress?? Hahaz..no idea.. =P
Qi guai de ren!!

Den got shopping with jh in clementi ntuc…
Hahaz.. like aunties like tat.. go shopping in ntuc..
=P but we bought nice stuff.. hahaz..

came bac… n did nothing again!
Die lo.. how can like tat…
Help me~~~~

No comments: