Friday, April 14, 2006

Hall supper day~

Today got back e LSM assignment… hahaz..
Have to say again… thank u eng seng~
Got 11/12 for tat.. a v decent grade~ hahaz
Thank u thank u.. gan ji bu jing..

Also got bac Geo project.. got A! hahaz
Thanx to shiyu n sock for making it possible..
N geo assignment 2 got A- heez..
V happi~ cos got e long-time-no-see “A”..
Yea~ =P

Today got hall supper~ heez
Got things to eat again~ =P
So pig.. my blog tok bout eating onli.. hahaz
Before I went down for hall supper.. I alrdy got supper~ =P
Thx for e yummy cookies~!! V nice.. hahaz..
Den when we reached e dining hall…
Got a super long queue lo..
So being v nice ppl..
We queued up for our food…
Hahaz.. got fruit punch…
Got mantous… mini buns… bee hoon.. spring rolls.. e triangular thingy.. forgot wat’s tat called… =P tink tat’s bout it..
Heez.. din eat a lot.. cos e food wasn’t v nice.. hahaz
Sorry welfare comm… but compared to E blk supper…
E blk supper is heavenly~ hahaz
E blk rox!! *muacks*

Oh ya… n tat pig no. 2 went to be a piggy~
Went to slp soooo early lo..
Wan to wake her up for supper also dun wan…
Hahaz.. but she told mi to thank her..
So I shall thank her here.. *thank u!*

Being super bored after e supper.. I called jrm..
Chatted with him for awhile..
Den he had to go celebrate his dad’s bday le…
Din noe tat he had such aspirations before..
I tink it’s great~! Heez
Shall wish u all e best in love life n ur career path n every everything~ heez..

Den…
Finally e “fruit tart loving werewolf” got e chance to c my doggie~ =Phahaz.. he played with doggie.. n hua.. n fen zhu.. n eeyore.. n xx xh xb..
Took a photo of doggie.. to let it be my caller id pic.. hahaz..
N we toked crap.. cant rem wat we toked bout..
Tink I shi yi zheng lo.. y cannot rem de??
Anyway..he said I have a lot of bottles..
Eh.. a lot meh… oki lo.. I shall throw some of e useless ones away..
Hehez..

Den after he left.. LP came to find mi~ heez
To pass me laiyi’s econs txtbk…
Den she lied on my bed n asked mi to play songs..
Hahaz.. she left shortly lo..
Den I went to slp..
Din do anything at all~ so slack..
but it was a v enjoyable nite~hahaz..

No comments: