Friday, January 04, 2008

2008!

Haven been blogging these days…
Cos I’m too lazy! =P

Let me recall wat I have done since coming bac from India…
Hmmm…
Cant realli rem details alrdy…

1) Nuaing at home…

2) Recovering from my sickness…

3) Went pitstop w e pharm gals to play games…
Photos up on facebk…

4) Went christina’s hse to play mahjong n bridge…
Dilys was so blur playing bridge.. haha.. qi si weiling.. =P
N we v sua gu.. wow-ed n woo-ed when we watch serene play w e xbox.. haha..
Her lucky (dog) is soooo hyper de lo…
Haha… he cant wait to play w everyone who goes to her hse…
Kept barking… so in e end he get scolding from her parents…
N her hse got bird.. got hamsters…Like zoo…
N her papa cooks realli well! Delicious food~ yum yum!

5) On the last day of 2007…
I went bac to hall to do set deco…
So sianz lo…
After tat I stayed at home!
Watched fireworks on tv…
Nothing much also… just nua~

6) On the 1st day of 2008…
I went for 4/6 chalet!!!
Amazing tat our class can still have a gathering after so long!
Althou many ppl fang fei ji at e last minute.. still got 24 ppl turn up! =)
Becos this event is more recent.. I can describe in more details…
i got lost while trying to find e ulu chalet.. muahaha…
so stupid rite.. cos I walked.. din take e shuttle bus.. n I was all alone… boohoohoo..
n e saddest thing was no one informed me any details abt e chalet!!!
They juz forgot all abt me!!! All I noe abt e whole thing was tat it’s going to be on 1st jan 2008… n it’s at aloha Loyang… *sadded* wo bei yi wang le!!!
I reached at abt 2pm… den we played uno.. heart attack…
Den it was sushi making time again! (they alrdy made once in e morning)
This time w kai ning’s help… sushi making was a success…
Muahaha.. I was so creative I made chuang yi sushi… hehe.. hao chi de lo!!
In e end I ate so much sushi I din eat much bbq food…
Which was in a way gd also.. cos bbq food r heaty… n I dun wan to get sick again..
Fed all my creative sushi to hans cos he was only one w a tummy big enuff to eat them up.. hehe…
After eating.. we played mahjong n bridge…
Bridge was particularly exciting… haha..
We played until v high bids n always play until e v end before we could win…
N e strangest thing was kaining will always partner libing.. n me n sh would always partner hans.. haha.. like contract bridge like tat… =P
Den e guys started drinking...n they proposed a toast..
But due to my awful experiences w alcohol.. I din want to drink..
So in e end.. bert had to drink for me n sh.. hehe..
His face was hong hong de lo.. =P
After e toast… ppl started going home.. n ard 10+ ppl stayed behind…
Some played mahjong.. some played uno…others were chatting…
When it reached abt 2+am.. I drifted off to slp alrdy… haha..
Cmi.. cos I am old alrdy! =P
Halfway thru.. andre came in n disturbed our slp (me n sh)…
Played w e lights until got sparks! Haha.. den he decided not to play anymore.. =P
Got bitten by mosquitoes even thou it was an aircon room…
Dunnoe y also.. maybe juz “sway” =P

7) left chalet in e morning n had breakfast at mac w e remaining ppl…
Den it was straight to e 1st COT outing!! =)
We went to katong shopping complex when we k ger~
Haha… fun! But tiring… even thou din realli sing much…
Realized Edwin can realli sing.. esp those v bei shang qing ge~
Like for eg: ah har~ gei wo yi bei wang qing shui~~~~ hahaz.. =P
Huilin like to sing “zi sha” songs…
Mindy has a sweet voice…=)
Hooiching sings v softly… sometimes realli cant hear~ hee…
Zy n kk dun realli sing~ but they will try to hun guo qu~ haha..
Amazingly.. we sang until 7pm… haha.. Edwin no voice alrdy…
Den we went for laksa… n jk came to join us…
After e small bowl of laksa.. we went for pool session at opp. Parkway..
Zy was pro~ haha.. no one could defeat him lo…
Cos we were all mainly beginners…
So long time never touch pool alrdy… felt q nice to play it again.. haha..
Esp when I crazily got in 5 consecutive balls in e 1st game…
Even I had a shock… haha…
Played until 10pm… den jk dropped mindy, Edwin, kk n I at various locations to fang bian us to go home… hc went bac earlier cos she going bac Malaysia.. hl n zy stayed realli nearby so they din need e lift…
Was realli q a tiring day.. cos 2 straight days spent outside… n din realli slp a lot also… Feeling more n more like a panda alrdy… =P
But e 2 days were full of fun! A great start to 2008.. haha.. =)

As for new yr resolutions…
I guess it’s still e same few…

1) work hard at mugging… (cos i really need to… stop slacking!!)
2) try to exercise more… stay healthy n fall sick less!!
3) Be a betta person… to frens to family to everyone…
4) Be a happier person… zhi zu chang le!!
5) Slp earlier… I dun wan panda eyes! =X

yup.. i believe tat's e basics tat i shld try to fufil... =)
hope i can do it!! hee...

No comments: