Monday, January 14, 2008

1st day of sch!!

Today was a tiring day~
Woke up in e morn to help hans clean his room…
Made me run up my room to take broom…*tired*
Wiped his table… cupboard… floor… etc… *tired*

In return.. he treated me mac breakfast!!!
N NYDC lunch!!!
Replenish energy.. haha..
Refused to take my $$$... =S

Den it was lessons time… =(
All e way from 2 to 8pm…
It was q bad..
cos got e 2 gd fren lecturers one after another…
hopefully they r betta this time round…
Pl1101 lecturer was super drama.. haha.. q funnie…
Luckily today all e lessons end early…
But still *tired*… =P

Saw wen yuan at pgp…
Hao jiu bu jian…but we din tok much…
Oki.. to be exact..
it was halo!! N den byebye!
N tat’s it.. haha…
Cos he was busy toking on e phone..
N I was busy shopping for food ba… =P

Now den I realize tat chocolates n milk is such a perfect combi~
Heavenly~~ hmmmmm….

Juz now I had a funnie conversation w weijun…
Cant rem exactly wat we were toking bout tat led to this but it was something like this:

Him: U sure dun like me one....OBVIOUS. but u r nice to me
Me: hahah.. y ur OBVIOUS must write sooo huge? in wat way am i OBVIOUS?
Him: ermm....i feel it? Haha.. is that a good enough ans for u?
Me: haha.. hmm.. gd ans.. wah.. u always say until i like soo gd lo.. where got so gd
Him: ermmmm...duno leh...honestly speaking... i dun think i noe u veri well
so maybe u like to tell me more abt yrself ????
Me: haha.. this qn diff to ans leh.. I also dunnoe how to ans
Him: hahaha..... u need to highlight all the good things, as well as some bad things abt u lah
Me: ok.. i need to tink v hard...hmmmm….

Tat got me tinking…
N I realize I have a lot of bad pts! Omg…
For eg.
I’m too nua for my own gd…
I’m a bad conversation-ist…
I’m not confident…
I’m zi bi…
I’m forgetful n blur…
Etc etc…

Wat a depressing start to sch…
Haha.. but I guess since I’m forgetful…
I’m forget bout this tml n lead a hapi life… haha…
juz like e guy in psycho lect today... max of 30sec memory...
cant imagine a life like tat...
tot he realli is q cham... his wife even more cham...
but can tell tat they love each other alot..
it's juz.. sweet!

Well.. it’s been a tiring day…
i'm not making much sense anymore..
So gd nitez!

*no more lariam!* yea!

No comments: