150th post~
These few days haven been blogging cos was studying for pharmaco..
Today it’s finalli over~! Yes! Even thou I tink I did badly la~
heck~
hohoho.. so after sch I went Holland v..
bot groceries n grapes! V sweet v juicy.. v nice~! Hahaz..
bot 2 presents over e weekend.. still need to buy 1 or 2 more! i am broke.. v broke.. =( was with hx on sat buying present..
den she after we bot e stuff~ we went coffee bean to get drinks!
So lucky we got e nice seats.. hehez..
Den played with her phone.. n toked bout going to stay in a nunnery in future..
Hahaz.. cos we got no prospect in e relationship area~
Den some other happenings after hx left which I shall not elaborate on~ hehez..
As I was heading home on sat nite…
I realize I long time never look up at e sky le..
So I did tat.. n saw many stars juz like old times.. =)
Reminded of e old jc times:
When sometimes i would juz sit at e playground with my son n tok~
Tok rubbish tok crap tok serious stuff.. juz tok
N I will always look at e stars in e clear sky… rem he was e one who told me bout e orions belt.. =P now I noe wat they look like..
Tinking bac bout this juz brought up a dozen of emotions tat leaves me feeling both warm n sad at e same time..
Warm cos it was den tat I know I found a great fren..
Sad cos I noe tat will never happen again…
Cos it’s juz so different now.. esp since he’s always so busy.. even gatherings he also can onli come for like e 1st half.. somemore we dun really tok during e gatherings.. cos he’s always mingling ard somewhere..
So tat nite I tot I shld drop him a sms juz to keep in contact..
he din reply~
apparently he cancelled one of his cell no. n din inform~
(I found out last nite after “scolding” him on friendster n he replied this afternoon.. =P)
This guy ar.. really sometimes make me tink tat I wu li qu nao lo..
I dunnoe y but there r always like this type of small misunderstandings betwn us.. n sometimes I get irritated sometimes I dun.. but it always turn out to be like I am being unreasonable after he explains himself.. hahaz.. guess tat’s y he say I am xiao qi n petty~(really meh?) =P
n I cry e easiest in front of him.. I dunnoe y also.. not cos he bully me or wat leh.. it juz happens.. hahaz.. bu hao yi si to always like tat.. =P
n e list of “I-dunnoe-ys” juz goes on~~
好朋友,要幸福wor~
*actually I have this qn for q sometime le.. to me u r a great fren la.. but to u.. am I a great fren? Hahaz.. never asked him before.. do ppl ask qns like this? Issit too weird a qn to ask? =P maybe shld ask him sometime when got chance to~ which i doubt i will ever have a chance to.. heez*
anyway~ discovered another couple in hall! hahaz..
my last sem's thai 1 classmates r tog le!
khun monrudii n khun khun khray..
saw them hold hands walk into dining hall~ =P
gong xi gong xi~ =P
my cough is persistent..
cant go for amplitude le.. so bo bian lo..
told shu en e bad news le.. =S
yesterday got super funny thing happen lo~
Adeline got “giap” by e lift doors.. hahaz..
It’s not those like accidentally get “giap” cos ppl press e button or wat..
It’s she stand there for v long.. den e door dunnoe y juz close n “giap” her.. hahaz..
Tink she also xia dao e poor guys inside e lift.. cos they also stunned n never show much reaction.. hahaz..
She got coordination prob yesterday lo.. hehez..
Ask her go left she go right..
N e analysis FP machine spoil..
So we gotta go for make-up pract on fri..
Sianz.. but gd thing is onli ½ hr tat type.. =)
tired le~
No comments:
Post a Comment