Today got no lessons~
muahahhaz..
Laiping woke me up early to eat breakfast…
Hehez.. after breakfast went bac n wanted to study…
But I fell aslp accidentally…
So pig!! Good thing I onli slpt for a short short time..
Heez.. den after tat went for lunch at pgp!!
Went with peter n bx…=)
We had a 2hr lunch wor.. hahaz.. feng diao le..
Bx n me order 3 ice-cream waffles..
e 3rd one was free.. so we gave tat to peter..
Hahaz.. =P
E waffles were oki lo..e ice-cream abit too little la..
So wasn’t tat gd..hehez..
Nxt time tink I will onli eat non-ice-cream de liaoz..
We crapped a lot…
Hahaz.. so crappy de!!! (esp e part bout red wine..muahahz)
I couldn’t stop laughing.. =P
Den finally on our way bac before it rained…
Tink bx was abit drunk or slpy.. hahaz..
He kept tripping…
Hehez… pharmacy ppl all accident prone de ma? =P
It rained almost immediately we came bac..
Hahaz.. we were so lucky! =)
Wanted to wash my overflowing basket of clothes…
But since it rained… I had to postpone my plans…
I spent most of e afternoon stoning.. staring at e rain..
Printing my notes… reading abit here n there…
N nagging at other ppl.. asking them to finish their work fast.. while I wasted my time…
Soooooo slack~ wasted another day…=P
I have to start working soon!
Catch up with all e stuff tat I dun understand…etc etc..
Have to plan out my study schedule soon…=)
Hopefully this time I’ll be able to stick close to it…=P
Hahaz! Zhe ci wo mei zhu dong le!
=P kuai le!!
No comments:
Post a Comment