今天。
我把他害得好累。
他不让我觉得内疚,
但我还是觉得很对不起。。。
When we were talking, I could sense his tiredness.
i know it was mainly because of me that caused him to feel so strained.
Caused him to miss dinner,
Travel all over e place,
Get caught in the rain,
Wait super long for e bus.
He said it was his own decision,
To keep to his promise.
But that wasn’t really a promise,
And it wasn’t a big deal so why did I have to sound so disappointed that he had to change his plans.
Sometimes I really dislike myself for being e lousy person I am.
I wanted to keep him company while he waited for his food.
But he was so tired that I wondered if I should just put down the phone and let him rest.
He said that it’s fine and he had nothing else to do anyway.
So we chatted.
After hanging up e phone,
I tot it was an awful nite.
Tried to be more cheery, tried to be more chatty.
But I tink I failed q miserably.
I just hope that tml and also in the coming days he wont be that tired.
Cos I wont be causing him to change his plans. *hopefully*
No comments:
Post a Comment