Saturday, July 07, 2007

COMPLAINS…

is it tat I’m stupid?
Or is it tat I’m plain unlucky?

I tried to do e assignment today…
Traveled all e way to tampines…
Changed a bus all e way to e ulu market place…
In e end I made a wasted trip…

I tot tat on wkends…
There would definitely be someone working…
But but but…
yup… no one was there…

maybe it’s juz tat I’m stupid…
I din check e whatever schedule…
I din call 1st to make sure…

Wanted to find out e nxt wk’s schedule…
E person told me she dun have it…

Juz feeling damn shitty rite now…

E da shao ye wasted another day of electricity cos he din turn off e modem after he finished using it… n this is not e 1st time…
he cant even rem to turn off e bathroom’s light…
I mean… does he have a brain or not??
Or maybe he tinks electricity is free??
*Damn pissed*
Cant believe such a person exists…
How can he be so damn inconsiderate??
Really really really dun understand y…

Maybe u tink I’m juz taking out my frustration on him cos I’m in a shitty mood now…
Whatever… I dun care...
Cos I noe wat he’s like…

Frustrations released…
Feeling slightly betta…
Tempted to disturb u…
But din wan to la…
Cos everyone else is busy w their own stuff too…
E world doesn’t revolve ard me onli…
*except in this blog… here… it’s all mine n all ME!!!
Whether u like it or not~*

No comments: