Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tired?

Haven update for sometime… =)
Wanted to do it on tue… but a turn of events prevented me from doing so…

Sat – SY bday party!
She had a pink theme n we had to buy her a lollipop as a tix to enter…
E party was at her hse…her hse is nicely deco-ed wor…
She was all dressed up! All pretty n sweet n all… =) mei nv!!
JC also wear until v nice n v pink! Hahaz… he looked juz like e male host for e party lo…
Her cake was a bright pink key w loads of cream on it…
A really v pinkish party~
Wat surprised me was tat jc’s mama n didi also went…
Wat was even more surprising was tat I tink she recognize me?? (I was pri sch classmates w jc mar~)
Cos she kept looking at me when I walked past her.. hahaz.. hopefully is cos she still rems me n not cos I look like a weirdo… =P
We juz nua-ed in her room (which looked v meng huan w all e extra balloons covering e floor) e whole time cos got aircon..hee..
went home at ard 1030pm n met Benjamin n weijian on e train… so made some small talk w them bout sch stuff~
tat’s all… n I din buy any pao pao cha~ =(

Sun – Fantastic 4 movie
Watch it @ amk hub’s new theatre…
E chairs were oki la.. but I still find causeway’s theatre more comfy…
E movie was short n sweet…
Nicer than part 1…
A lot of action n also v comical…
Enjoyed it q abit… =)
Went home after e movie n I finalli had my pao pao cha~

Mon – Dumpling making
Went to grandma’s place to learn dumpling making w sis…
Hahaz… actually she alrdy finished preparing all the ingredients..
We juz need to learn how to bao… hahaz…
Actually it wasn’t v hard to bao…
But it was diff to bao until it is mei mei…
Of cos mine were not mei… n they were mini size cos I tink I put too few rice.. hahaz…
After all e bao-ing n cooking…me n sis carried all our distorted looking ba zhangs home to eat… hahaz… tat’s all~
N I had pao pao cha again!! =P

Tue – topsy turvy day
Morn met up w sh n wl to go marina kbox…
E lunch wasn’t nice at all lo.. =P dun like…
Den we went shopping ard marina sq…
Bot nothing but a belt…
Tried to look for some working clothes… but there wasn’t much… either too ex or e design too weird… hahaz…
Den e 2 of them left…
N I was to wander ard on my own until it was time to meet wj for dinner which was like 3hr later…
So I went over to dhobby ghaut to shop…
N there I spent more $$..
Bot a white top from m)phosis…not appropriate for work de.. casual wear onli… haha…
This series of clothes tat they got now got a lot tat I like! But aiz.. no $$.. so cant buy.. hahaz..
Finished my walk thru PS n finally I made my way to clark quay to wait for wj…
Unfortunately I was still early by bout 15 min…
So bo bian I took out my book n started reading…
Den suddenly this guy appeared out of no where standing beside me n started to talk to me… he looked like those office workers… ard late twenties or early thirties??
asked me if I was waiting for ppl… if I was reading a novel… *diaoz -_-* introduced himself… asked me if I was studying.. wat I was studying… den started toking bout his own frens… *diaoz^2* den he asked me to take down his no. n made me call him bac…
I stunned…
So being a stupid ah dai… I did wat I was told…
Actually when he tok to me I look away.. pretend super not interested… give 1 word ans… Sms wj to ask him to faster… (realized I shld have juz called him instead.. hahaz) but he juz keep toking… =S
N gd thing he finally walk away when his fren came… *relieved*
Den wj came n we had dinner at liang court…
Nice jap ramen!! Nxt time can go bac again!!
Affordable n nice! =)
Den we walked to funan cos he wanted to get his d200…
Woohoo~ rich leh~
So we went to this shop where e boss was super chatty n frenly…
He even offered me a seat while they stood toking.. (maybe cos I look tired?) hahaz..
After some bargaining… he finally bot his brand new d200!!
N it was late.. so we made our way home… =)
On e way home…
Unexpectedly received a call frm jrm!!
Hahaz… did abit of catching up here n there before realizing he wanted help w his chinese script for his sis wedding…
So I got my sis to email him samples of e scripts cos my sis handled some MC jobs before… =) hope they were of help!!
Den something happened n fortunately it turned out to be nothing serious…
Special thx to jrm for helping me check out e stuff!!!
By the time I was ready to slp…
It was alrdy ard 3.30am…
Super tired… ZZZZZzzzzzz

Wed – home~
Cancelled my outing w ct n stayed at home all day…
to take care of some stuff~
Tat’s all…

No comments: