Monday, May 07, 2007

Hse moving day!

Yesterday moved hse..
Morning was collaborating with yj n ade on how to strategically do e test..
Hahaz.. =P

This time de hse moving was much more efficient due to my much improved packing n squeezing skills.. hahaz..
Thx to papa.. sis n William..
Like e whole family come to help me move like tat..
Hahaz.. so gd! =P

Den we went causeway to attempt to buy my hp n buy sis hp too (William going to buy for her la.. so gd~!
But in e end both din buy..
Hahaz.. cos it was cheaper for me to buy online than to buy at e shop itself..
Yalo.. so muz buy online le..
Thou is abit ma fan..

At nite went out w son..
Accompany him to eat dinner at 10pm!
He so late still haven eat yet lo.. tsk tsk..
Take me walk dark dark alley…
Den scare me somemore.. xia si ren~

After food we investigated wat was making a weird noise in his car..
Yuan lai it was 2 bottles of water in his boot.. Hahaz..
N I realized there was a baby pillow in e car..
Yuan lai is one of e presents tat I gave to him last time!
Couldn’t recognize it at 1st.. =P so paiseh..
I still rem is during JC de xmas de present..

Drove to somewhere strange in yishun..
The place where he will sometimes drive her to ba..
Walked out to e extension..
Where I got bitten by loads of mosquitoes.. =S
All e doggies there like him.. hahaz..
N he is blind!! Tired too I tink.. kicked other ppl’s stuff.. =P

So much time has passed since I last saw him..
Feels like he has done so much since..
Always manages to make me reflect
“Wat have I done with my life? Wat am I doing with it? Am I juz wasting my life away like tat?”
Somehow felt like he has matured even more..
N I still feel like a kid…(maybe not tat young.. but juz not like an adult)

But he’s still e funnie xiao liang I got to noe..
Crapping is still his energy source.. hahaz..
Wish u n her xing fu kuai le!!
Kuai kuai zai yi qi ba! =P

No comments: